November 23, 2009

do you know the distance?

Last friday, I went to the cinema in Halden town
to see Twilight new moon <3
It was nice especially Jacob's body ,my heart was melted


;D on Saturday, I woke up a little bit earlier than the other weekend
dressed up , had a couple slices of bread with nuttella and jam as usual,

and then went to the train station to take the train to SARPSBORG
,It took around 2o minutes to go there.



this day,I had an apopoinment with Pla! our oppiontment was absolutely about shopping!
we went to the shopping center in the town, It's called 'Storbyen'
and took a look in lots of shops and i bought a tartan dress and rose scarf form H&M


.'this's the dress, i've bought :)





I actually like the other scarf too. It's colourful Indian style!
What the awesome printing ><

after that I went to the 1st floor and went out from the building to take the buss
but unfortunately it was too late, so we had to wait until the next buss would come

That's not a big trouble, We found a solution,
That was finding somewhere to sit (for free)
and talked talked talked and talked !


while we were talking, I noticed that 2-3 Asian boys came and sat next to us.
I had heard that they used Thai Language to talk and they always observed us T T
we were scared but nothing happened , not so long time they moved away.


When it was officially 6.15 pm,
we got in to the bus now, we were going to Mysen,
It's small town that Pla lives in and Pla's pappa came to pick up and then drove us home.


we went to bed really late, approximately 3.00 am!


On Sunday, I got up early and had breakfast together with pla's host family members
'' tusen takk for maten '' :D


Next,we went to the train station in the town that 's called ASKIM
we went into the shop and bought a Train ticket to Oslo
we acted as if we were just 15 years,So we got a cheaper train ticket, how awesome!


but when we got into the train , Ticket checker , She is Asian either!
so she realized that maybe I cheated, haha TT''
anyway kept acting as if 15 is the age , i really am !!



.'Oslo train station was decorated for Christmas


when we (pla p'arm tian tommy contact persons and me) arrived at OSLO , the weather was not nice
It was raining and the sky became grey.. .


we went to one of the museum that took a pretty long distance from the center of Oslo
but the museum was nice, a lot of interested things there ;D







we took a pictures all the time cuz we were crazy in the camera ,heheee


.'I really really liked this! Pla said this was first genaration of afs exchange student from Thailand
and she was cooking 'ka-nom-krok' very funny!!









It was raining in the rest room, wasn't it?

around 3.00pm , we went to McDonald's and bought some freakin expensive junk food to eat
even though It was junk food but 'I'm lovin' it!'


after, we walked out from McDonald's to made a short clip video on the sidewalk in town
Clip was called 'Where is Natharn!?' Shame on me!









and we went to Opera house, on the top of the building
we stood and looked down to the city ...
hmm.. beautiful :) It was just 5-6 pm but the sky was very dark.





lastly ,we took a train back home.
I was exhausted and tired and sleepy...
but It wasn't matter , more important thing is 'I had a good time today :)'






jeg elsker deg, AFSER NORWAY 2009-2010 ;D





postscript.+


LAZY, I have ever asked myself, Can I study harder?
but i dont really know why,, I cant give the answer for this question TT

9 comments:

  1. i will edit and post a pic afterward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i reaaaaaaaaally wanna shopping!
    but i've already use a lot of money :S
    (like30,000-40,000+)
    cause everything here is so expensive lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. primm!
    you spent a lot!
    haha

    now my feeling is gooddd
    cause i discovered that my school pc has
    a card reader!!

    so i want to say.. wait ! i will update pics today ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. very long story haha

    I want to shop in H&M too
    lucky they didn't heard what you said with pla I mean (group nee nah mang hia) LOL : P

    heyy but in fact you are 16 !!
    don't ab like you 15 haha but it didn't look different

    waitin for your photo : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww! i love your pictures
    i havent take a photo lol
    but im trying.. hahahhah

    this sunday, i'll go to china town woei :b

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww cute pictures
    I like your outfit and scarf
    I know that you like everything in H&M (kidding)
    and gamm ! museum's souvenir is very cute
    anyway it's look like a good holiday trip : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like your blog lol
    ive already updated my blog now(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. นั่นไง ไอเดียเรา ๆ 55555

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hoi loardddddd

    tee yung nee na ma ment 55555

    jing jing kae ja tum loop hai mun mai leam= =
    gor loey sersor pai loey 55

    ReplyDelete