November 28, 2009

inspire myself



I should do it , do homework!
but I'm still sitting and doing whatever i want..

(this case is taking a pic by web camera '__ ' )


a minute ago,I've prepared a birthday party for Simen, My host brother
We are going to have a party tomorrow together with the whole family members
and im going to give him a present tomorrow as well :D
(second hand pants from C , tusen takk)


about school and work,, quite BUSY
cause big test is coming soon, 1 subject per 1 day!
and unfortunately,, I still understand a lil bit norsk,, TT


on monday, I will have a performance in norsk class.
in a script,I'm Eva,the main character with 1 sentence dialog
although just one but hard to pronounce ! hoho, keep practicing!

and now about my health, not so good

I think i am going to pass out one day

if i still go to bed late :(


and in art class,Ive got a new project about making a necklace
It's not supposed to be a common style, we can use our imagination
but teacher, she gave us a particular 5 artists as our inspiration

this pic was painted by FRIDA KAHLO
she is one from the list and she is my favorite :D
(but when I look at that pic, I always feel .. I am going to faint ..)
(It's not pulling your leg, TT, I hate blood!)



now,Im just making a sketch,convey the imagination out.. :)



but why it's stuck..

hmm.. you know?, I hopefully want to be an inspiration of my inspiration

how can it be?












,,,,


'It's started by working harder !!' gamm gave an explanation to herself.. :)





4 comments:

  1. say HBD. to Simen lol
    I like you pants wa ! it's look comfortably .
    and wow you hav bean bag in you room xD

    the midterm test is coming soon, I hate this too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your pants!
    i wanna buy some more of clothes lol
    hahhahahhahhaahhaha
    i cant stop shopping and eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've already updated again lol<3

    ReplyDelete