December 1, 2009

whata lazy day ?



I didnt have to go to school today!
so, I could get up late and no rush at all

but 2 pm, I had an appointment with Thea and Marthe
they are my friends from Risum :)
but actually, Marthe couldnt come today :(

the meeting point was STORSENTER , shopping center in Halden town
We planed to buy a christmas present for friends
but both of us have got it already.


So, this was just hanging out ,haha
I absolutely wanted to buy so many things
but I have told you christmas is coming and after that maybe it'll be sale season

I dont wanna get hurt from seeing the same stuff with the different price
better to wait ,, dont you think so?

anyway,, tusen takk Thea for inviting :D


1st DECEMBER is today,
first day for start counting down
day is counted since 1st till 24th by opening the Christmas calender

What's Christmas calender?
Its something with 24 cavities with chocolate inside
we are going to open up 1 day for 1 cavity


yum yumm ;'D


I am going to have English and mathematics tests on Thursday and also friday
but I have not prepared it yet
hmm... X(



ps. make an effort and then go through the test! I trust you,gamm!



ps of ps. I like this one, SEXY's pic from JEEN!! thanks

2 comments:

  1. your chocolate is kinder!?
    omg. i really love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. me gusta muchisimo el bukito de jeen !
    es muy bonito ! <3

    te quiero muchisimo sabes ?
    :D

    ReplyDelete