December 21, 2009

sooner christmas

School was closed already!
about 15 days

cause of Christmas and New year =)
Many things to wrap and give out as a present


Santa clause e e e is here



I sometime went out for a meeting with my host family
(and thanks a lots for the new glossy dress from mamma)
and sometime baked a cake







the town recently is decorated by snow,
how cute =D
It's about - 10 degrees now! and will become colder and colder~


at the moment, I am a bit serious about wrapping the presents
because I haven't done it yet ,, hmm but why am i lazy like this?





knitting hat : MUJI by mom
Pullover : WESC by C
pyjamas : MUJI by jeen and grace e e e <3



I really miss home but dont worry
It's not exactly homesick
Today, 4 months in NORWAY

download percent is 40% from 100%
slow or fast? ... . I dont know... .
but I can specify it, right? =)




PS.
miss home indeed

6 comments:

  1. santa claus is coming to town
    55 คุ้กกี้ so cute จริงๆ แต่ไม่เท่าคุณยายกับลุงแท๊กซี่หรอก 5555
    เค้าว่าแล้วว่าแกต้องถ่ายรูปวันนี้
    อยากเห็นหิมะตกอะ เมืองแกมีแต่งแบบ คริสมาตปะ ?
    แล้วเดี๋ยวแกทำไรกับ host ช่วง holliday : ) )
    ฝูงม้าไปแล้วนะ บายๆ 55

    ReplyDelete
  2. sasss ! ur fam hi-so sasssssssss >< mc&hn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww i still wanna shopping lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my blog has been change :)
    visit me at http://2cmcube.blogspot.com
    55555555555555

    ReplyDelete
  5. บล๊อคคสีขี้ + เน็ตตกระท่อม = เมพติงๆ
    555555555555555

    ReplyDelete