December 14, 2009

lately

long time, no updating !?


5.12.2009
I went to Göteborg, SWEDEN.
with mamma and C for shopping
a lot of people there!


we walked and walked and walkedd
I bought a new skinny pants from H&M
(H&M for kids ,hahahaaaaaaaaaa)



we took a look a lil bit in the downtown as well
goteborg is big town, i think. :D

after that, we went to the hotel
we put wool pants inside and then went out again
spent that evening at 'Liseberg'


Liseberg is the amusement park
but we went there just for eating , ice skating show, and watching the light that was decorated on the tree


very very nice :D

the next day, we went back home in Halden
at the half way, we stopped at one shopping center
I didnt buy anything but lots of stuffs , i want ta haveee e

anyway.. no buying, no spending :D


after, I went to Chalotte's birthday party
I asked her 'hvor gammel er du?' ('how old are you?')
and then she answered me 'Sju' ('seven')
then, we became friends !?!! haha

she invited me to go upstair, if i wanted to see her room
and yes of course, i wanted!

haha, what the cute room :D lots of toys inside!


and i want to tell you something about last friday..
It was a day that i had to take a buss home myself!
I waited for a buss pretty long time, and then i though that
may be it was better to put the glasses on

when the buss came, so I knew that that was the buss nomber115
so, i took the right buss! first time success!
cause you know, i had never took a buss myself before, never!
hahaaaa,,WTF?!


and on Saturday, I went to the 'storsenter' in town with mamma
for finding the nice dress to wear when i have to go to the party

I liked some of them but not exactly
so we didnt buy anything,,

and that night, we went to the party of mamma's friends
we ate, talked and watched Strp up 2 the street ;D
I also taught them a little bit Thai..
for example 'ngoo' means snake
and 'ngo' means stupid

i pronounced it, but they said 'I am not relized that it's different ' hahaa


On sunday, i went to see the show
because today, C had gymnastic parformance
and she did it very well, Hun er flink! ;D

next, I mamma and pappa went directly from the show to Askim
we also had a party (again) It was Christmas party (early, right??)
party between AFSER ,host family and local contact person

we ate, played a game, walked around the Christmas tree, sang the Christmas song
and I had got a presents from my local contact and Santa clause :D
After the party, we went back home and...

homework was not done yet
So.. it was my responsibility to do it (goshh h )
here is my homework, first western poem, I have ever written..

Tradition is old,

Sounds so boring

With being something old.

Modern is new,

Looks so trendy

For having modern things.

Tradition is blown,

Flowed with the wind.

No more topics to discuss

Such an old things

But how many people know

The root of everything

Is such an old things

We don’t bring along.




theme of the poem is about 'traditional and modern'
and about the rule to make the poem, i ignored it ,hahaa


and at the moment .. I'm in science class,
learning about Chemical equation, my goshhh
nothing that i understand and that's normal
I understand nothing even It's in Thai .. :C

and an hours ago,Kari , my english teacher told me about
the character (or grade), I have got from the big english test

the first part about grammar, Ive got 4+ (from 6), that's so good for me!
and the second part about writting, Ive got 4- !!!
Im satisfied :D


and tomorrow I am going to have a science test!
how am i supposed to do now??

WTFG?!

so i gotta leave now,
better to prepare for the test :D

try but fail better than fail cause naver try
,dont you think so?




before leaving, here's clip vdo from last time visiting Oslo with AFSers =)



Hadet bra!!
Lykke til ( for me!)

2 comments:

  1. cute picture : ))))
    H&M !!!! I want to go Sweden waaa
    so jealous rr
    anywhere nice poem and video lol : D

    I'll update run it tomorrow hahahaha !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. มาโมช้งโมชิไรว้ะ 555
    เหนแค่คลิปก้ไม่ต้องอ่านที่เหลือล้ะ
    5555555555555

    ReplyDelete