December 4, 2009

10hours


matematikk and engelsk tests were ended!!


I had thought that maybe I was going to get a bad character
but I found that It wasn't too hard :)
(but surely It was not easy neither)


about English test,, no good no bad 
but I was exhausted (so so so so muchhh)
because of writing some kind that almost the same as essay!

here is what ive written for the last part of the test
not so good but maybe you can see my effort...

         Hello, my name is Tan-khwan Songpanich or you can call me Gamm. Today is a good opportunity and I am going to tell you what’s my studying aboard plan going.

                 Time is counted, World is changed such as nature, culture, human’s instinct and the other things. Today life is a life of people who’s stronger. People who know lots more things are the winner. That’s the reason why English is became more and more important. That because people who can talk in English and use it to communicate means they can communicate with the world.

               I’m 16 years old and studying in the place that people around the world call ‘third language country’. Actually, I’m from Thailand. We don’t used to English. Our English learning is for test but not for the daily life. The most important trouble is we afraid of making a mistake by using it wrong or pronunciation that sounds different from the native speaker. But on the other hand, no one knows how much that we want to improve our English, We want to practice and speak English but surrounding people will look fixedly at you and think ‘your accent is very bad.’ Even though they can’t do it. That’s why I want to go to study in English-speaking country.

               I’ve searched on the internet for finding information about the English-speaking country and I found out that ‘New Zealand’ is one from the lists of the most popular English-speaking country in the world. The information is written on the website that shows New Zealand is a country of Agriculture and the beautiful nature. New Zealand immigration policy is relatively open, people in New Zealand are from the country around the world and from the different culture and some part of the information is written that English is spoken by 98% of the population. I think, it’s really interesting.

             I will go to New Zealand next year and now I’m just preparing for this big trip and dreaming about what am I going to do next year. I have made an expectation about a lot of things that going to be happened such as misunderstanding or getting lost in the country I have never been before because I think I will get the good result by finding the solution to solve the problem. The other expectation is about my English skill. I have thought about when I am in the situation that I have so many problems of using English because absolutely it will be happened… and I expect that I can find a good solution and get through it suitably. I think, I will learn so many things by living such as English grammar, pronunciation and especially daring, dare to speak English out loud.

          I have been thinking about plan to improve my English. I think, it’s started by making an attempt and trying, Try to make a note of all problem about English that I was confused and ask somebody who know, Try to memorize and use new hard words, Try to pronounce it correctly and Try to open mind to be one part of English language. After that I will study and focus on my interested thing, do it as good as I can and I will work and follow the way that I want to be. I hopefully want to make my life better especially my parents’.

        Lastly, I want to say every people can expect a lot of things because it is the future but just some can catch that expectation and make their dream come true even though it’s not that perfect but at least, we got what we have done...



haha end,
thanks all sources especially JEEN, thanks for answer my questions about NZ! =)



and today, It was matematikk test
I got nervousness cause day before the test day
Ive done the old test paper and why was it more difficult??

but while I was doing the real test, I found that it wasn't too hard
but i had some problem about translation
I could translate it to English but unfortunately 
I still did not understand it!

haha, anyway , It was ended 
LET IT BE~  





and when i backed  home, I made an angle and Santa Claus with C
It was good that i spent time with all those stuffs and my host family =D

this is our angles and 2 Santa clauss that looked alike,
one angle was made by me is the one that has the same hair style as me,hhaaaa


gamm's Santa and C's Santa
maybe you can notice that Santa on the left side is fatter!
it depends on maker's shape!? 


and today im going to make a card for my dad in Thailand
cause tomorrow is father's day , 5th DEC =D

and im going to pack a bag for traveling to Sweden as well 
=)




postscript.+
  CMM <3

postscript.+
  jeg elsker deg, I love n miss you very much
  this father's day, I cant be beside you but you know.. my heart is yours
  cause  you show me your heart is mine <3

gamm.

3 comments:

  1. i luv ur essay wa :D

    are u sure bout' movin to AUS or NZ ?
    anyways , think it properly okey ?


    miss u a loadd ..
    and dont forget my cardigan 555555
    c ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. you welcome :)))))
    I want to study in foreign too
    English is very important things
    I jealous you that you have opportunity to be exchange student
    and I wish I will be too

    nice essay good job !
    anyway angel and santa are cute

    ps. did jate asked you to buy cardigan lol ? ^

    ReplyDelete