January 1, 2010

fest

god JUL og godt nytt år alle sammen!
ønsker dere har det bra <3>

hei hei, merry christmas and happy new year everybody!
this year, i cerebrated it in norsk's way,,



24th DEC 2009
my christmas was cerebrated at home of pappa's brother
we unwrapped lots presents under the christmas tree
thanks for all presents and thanks for thinking of me =)


not so long time after Christmas day,
i came to the cottage and now, snow isnt melted yet
cause it's around minus 9 down to around minus 18 everyday



and i had tried to SKI! I tried cross-country
and I think it was fun but hard
I had fallen and my ankle was hurt =(
but it's better now =D

and during staying here, mamma's friends and their family came to join us
so it was about 10 persons in the cottage

I went out to play in the snow with C and the twins


heading to the snow!!

and i also tried snow bathing!
we went in to the room with around 80 degrees
and went out to the snow with around -15 degrees
and my feet were numb!

how crazy ?! haha,,

and yesterday or the day that was called the last day of the year!, 31st DEC 2009
we had a small party together and 23.45 , we went out
to do fireworks



that was nice because not just only us that did it =D
and we hugged each other and said 'godt nytt år'
so nice cause i felt as if they gave me 'love'

yeahhh yeahhh that's all i need =D

and today it's first day of the year
ive been staying in the cottage but
the others 6 went back to their home already

and 4 till 5 Jan , Pla and p'arm will come to my home la
C ya!




PS. hey you hot!
PS. happy new year to my beloved thai people as well
<3

3 comments: